June 26, 2009

After A Long time I Think

Funny the title isn't it, but its true. I had stopped thinking.

Indeed I had stopped living will be correct. Losing sense of belonging , your future , your ideas and your life ; that is not called living.
Why did that happened ?? Truely I dont know. i was lost somewhere else i think.

Now when i come to my senses i find myself in an very awkward situation. Physically seperated from family and friends i have the chance to lighten up my self, burn in my own sorrows and dreams and come out a stronger human, Not one made fron ice but from titanium with strong will and determination.

But is it possible or would i just act like i always do. Spending my time trying to spend it rather than make any good use of it.

I think this is the time i need to be carefull for the first time in my life. If i mess now, maybe i wont get a second chance to change anything.

thats all i wanted to share.

Feel a lot lighter

No comments: