July 25, 2009

The purpose of life.

HI again,

I recieved comments on last posts from some friends and the were of various sorts . Nemi I wasnt thinking about myself just because I was alone but the thought was deep , and not just a reaction of lonliness.

also i also got another beutiful comment which i will quote here too.: "The feverishness if Fame, Pride, Of social recognition is Immaturity. Just wake up and see there is nothing much in it. It is just an empty bowl."

Very true in spirutual path of life fame and social recognition means nothing. they are just stigmas of material world. If this is true then what must we prespire for.????

Most of living beings, not just humans but also animals spend their life making their position in their herd. Trying to improve their status , their Social position. It is what thrives a social group. 

If one does not think of his peers then he may turn evil as he might lose his conscience.

Coming to main point . What must be the purpose of life if not fame. But who said i want to be famous. I want to die leaving smiles on faces. That doesnt mean i need fame, nor does it means i will get Social regognition in my life time. 

All i want is to do something worthy to make this world a better place . That will be my destiny.

 Maktub.

All i need now is to find my true goal , My real Aim. You see we are are sent for a purpose. To make a change in our own way to the cycle of life. I i do belive mine is not just of an normal ingredient . I do belive I am an important catalyst sent to make a change, whatever the size be.

Thanks for listning

No comments: