September 12, 2009

Aurora 2009

Aurora 2009. Pta nahin falaq kyon badalte hain har sall ek naya naam sochna padega.

Ok For non uiitins, This is is the review report of my college cultural event. I here will be describing here only the best of the items being performed. Also some minor descrption to the pics which are on other blog down below.

The best of Aurora 2009:

3rd performance : solo semi classical performance by aarti, 3rd yr.

Remember sushil and mukund, you guys were doing a solo with this girl. It didn’t happened then but this time. AAja nachle song from the same movie and same dance steps. The whole song was used!!!!!!! Energy girl....... it’s a lonnngggg track on dance to. The dance was good. An enjoyable performance and certainly raised the level of expectations. UIIT me solo dude. it needs guts to walk on stage alone frgt bt dancing.


Now you can call me biased on the ratings, I don’t mind. She was in my play too.
My Rating: 5

6th performance: Western double by supriya of 2nd yr.

2 girls(cute ones) wearing tight clothes and shorts dancing to best of music with nice expressions and steps. This was a wow for me guys. Especially the dance was good , innovative nice and appeling to eyes. (Hope the girls don’t read this post)
Rating u ask man
My rating: 4

8th performance: love kal aaj aur kal by Eklavya team.
That is drama team of ayash and shubendhu, lots of gags played upon classmates , teachers , this play is about love happened kal mane black and white era, aaj mane mast badmasshi aur kal mane gay crrdng to the play. Shubendhu used the play to attack akshi and makhi(akshay). Those sections generated a lot of hooting by their batch. The songs were used brilliantly.
My rating: 4 ½ aadha number extra for full on besharmi end me total 5.

10th performance: Vandana by 1st yr
The Dean of studies, itne burre haal ho gaye hain uiit ke, finally arrived and after lighting candles the vandana happened. At no 10 on the list but grt what so ever. 9 girls on ya kunde tushar har. The song was nicely composed and choreographed. Awesome performance. The list of 5 stars begin.

Ab tak ki best vandana boss trust me on this one.
My rating: batana jaroori hai 5

11th performance: Western dance by 3rd yr ankit chambyal, Deepak, sarthak etc etc.
Nice dance new songs all of them . nice cherography. Nice waves and man I don’t know the terms but it was grt. Awesome amazing fantablous. I wished to go on stage. The whole audi was dancing or shouting nonetheless. Great performance.
My rating: 5 guys , has to be

12 performance: classical by Ipsita
Along with her cousin she performed , on mere dholna, jiya jale, tum tana na. nice again I am blind when it comes to classical. But this time they were able to get attention to the full. Both were looking pretty and good dance.

My rating: 5
14th performance: Hip Hop by Raj and group
The same boy who made me remember mukund last time but this time he even bypassed mukund. He was too gooodddd. Sorry mukund but you must have seen this dance man. We guys could not have done it. Try to rember anything from step up . it was there. Full splits, body waves. Body rolls, body turns. Man. It was out of world. This item would even win 1st prize hands down in any fest.

My rating: that is 5++++

15th Performance: Natti
Well guess what shubendu was in it and he son of a joker, isme bhi khap pa gya. There is some natty “ whisky pini” and full on talli ho ke natty. That was a bit difrrent from the older ones and even allealed to me, during the funny part.
My rating: it was natty 4

16th performance: Bhangra by first yr
Expectations were really high after all those 5+ performances. But alas. Tarun bhangra still the best. Though they did come up with a brilliant one . one sole dancer do bande uthaye hue , ek khande pe aur ek pet pe. Awesome.

My rating: 5

Now description to picture gallery

1st pic:Our lecture hall for most time in UIIT this is LT2 guys.

2nd pic:Enterance to the wing.

3rd pic: Our favourite spot, isme bhi change ho gya.

4th Pic: Natti

5th pic: Classical by Ipsita

6th Pic:Item 3 by first yr girls aint on this list as it was bad.

7th Pic: saraswati Vandana

8th Pic:performance no 11 by ankit and group.

And sorry for the clarity you guys.




No comments: