September 5, 2009

Happy Teachers day

Hi, and HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU.

This day I want to remember my teachers. Certainly I cant remember them all. There were so many. But some teachers give you memories, good or bad and only those memories are what you remember .

First my apologies to those that didn't made it here. coz i know I have a very poor memory and I have forgotten the kind words you told me , the inspirations you gave to me . It is beacuse of you people only i have been able to become . Now you guys don't need to be guilty for that. Somethings just have to happen.

So here i begin:


1) Dulta mam: Couldn't remember anyone before you. You sweet words still give me courage to just keep on banging my head to break the walls that lay ahead.

2) Veena mam: You thought more than Sanskrit. you thought what life is.

3) Mridul Mam: dont know maybe i just remember the potatoes mam, but hey you thought us pretty well.

4) meena mam: I don't remember any other teacher punishing me so much . But still love you mam. After all u never punished me for no reason. I hated doing homeworks.


5) kaundal mam: Man, no body gave me nightmares but you. I feared you so much. everybody does. But i still remember crying on your retirement.

6) Tiwari Mam: just miss your classes.

7) Rawat Sir: well people just learn maths from him but i learnt how to fight life.

8) Ahluwalia Sir: dont remember anyone else teaching so much about life than this giant of an teacher. maybe beacuse he was there so long, that i grew just habitual of his lectures.

9) Vinit sir: man, cant forgetyour will to teach no matter what.It was more important for you to make us learn that just take classes.

10) Kumud mam: A sweetheart. our backs fall itself to touch her feet evertime i meet her. an angel, had the best way to teach science to kids.

11) Pandey Mam: the sweet smell of paan masala and the clearest hindi accent ever. No doubt she had scales to beat us if we spelled wrong. But was seldom seen being used.



And a lot more were there, that thought us all. For them all I can say is "Thank You".

No comments: